Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2010 Year in Mobile Review and 2011 Predictions
Monday, December 6, 2010 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, United States
We are wrapping up the year with Journalists and VCs summing up 2010 achievements and predicting 2011.
Mario Tapia - MobileMonday/GetJar
Om Malik - GigaOm
Rich Wong – Accel Partners, Twitter: rich_wong
Joe Jasin - SDForum.org & DNA Investments, LLC
John Malloy - Blue Run Ventures
Matt Fix - Vodafone Ventures
Date: December 6th, 2010
Time: 6:30pm Registration Opens | 7:10pm Panel Begins
Cost: Free, but is required to attend.
Location: Hyatt Regency SF California St & Drumm St (5 Embarcadero Center) San Francisco CA 94111
Mobile Monday Platform Sponsor:
When & Where
Mobile Monday Silicon Valley
Mobile Monday is Silicon Valley's premiere mobile networking and authority for the mobile entertainment industry. Come network with industry executives and hear Mobile leaders speak about compelling issues surrounding market strategies, current trends and revenue generating momentum in the Mobile Industry.
- Mario Tapia firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremia Kimelman - email@example.com
- Jose Mateos -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arte Merritt - email@example.com
- Brandon Breon - firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Lin - email@example.com
- Mike Chen - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Odio - email@example.com